Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Bienvenue

A brief introduction to the blog:

Blog, this is people. People this is blog. I've failed at blogs before, but this time I'd like to really make a commitment. I'd like to go steady.

I'm a cook and have been for 10 years, that is until I was diagnosed with tendinitis, the wimpiest of handicaps. However wimpy it may be, it has threatened to ruin my career of chopping, pan twirling and cast iron pan lifting. I've been reduced to yelling (expediting), and threatening to cut off my right hand to include go go gadget attachments complete with tool belt: whisk attachment, cleaver attachment, tong attachment...you know, the necessities.

In the midst of my inspector gadget daydreams, and general moping, my boyfriend attempted to comfort me with the following text: "let me cook for awhile, tonight I made a banana omelette with cheddar, and hot sauce!!!"

I've never been so determined to heal, so that I may once again cook...and not eat banana omelettes.

Then again...I'm still not opposed to a go go gadget arm.

No comments:

Post a Comment