Thursday, March 10, 2011

It's not just your waiter that hates you:


Top Ten Favorite Customer Comments/Actions/Questions:

10. Is the walk-in a controlled atmosphere?

9. Why does this lobster taste like it's been in salt water?

8. What is ox tail?

7. I refuse to eat this salmon...it's pink

6. What kind of vegetable is a quail?

5. (kitchen location maine) Is the Alaskan king crab local?

4. "What kind of wood do you use?" "a mixture of hard woods" "YOU DON'T KNOW" "okay"

3. I'd like my steak rare, with no blood

2. I'm allergic to chicken

1. I'd like half of my steak cooked rare and the other half well done.


1 comment:

  1. oh my goodness, it's even worse than I thought.

    I once had a woman sit in front of a stage at an event, facing the back of the room, and ask me to "please turn down the lights". but m'am the lights are very dim already, anymore down and they'd be off. "Well that one isn't and I want it off" she pointed at the spotlight. beauty of banquet serving nobody can find you again, so i laughed, said that is the spotlight and there is nothing to do, choose another seat.

    ReplyDelete