Sunday, May 22, 2011

Welcome Back Jesus/Last Meal

I challenged my friend at  Classic Noise (a fantastic fashion blog) to do the following:


In honor (?) of the Rapture (where Jesus sneaks back to earth, works ninja style for about five months, and something and picking and choosing who's been naughty and who's been nice and then ending the world in five months...or something along those lines, I'm a lapsed catholic I'm fairly certain I missed the boat on this one...)
What would you wear as to Jesus' Welcome Back Party? Would it be festive, would it be somber, would it be tasteful...
In that same vein...what would you wear for your last day on earth?

now my turn

Welcome Back Jesus

First off I think I'd play the greatest hits of Motown, because they're classic, everyone loves them, and for the most part, I doubt he'd be offended.

To be cheeky I'd probably serve Deviled Eggs, and in contrast I'd make Angel Food Cake for dessert.  In the middle, hell, I'd probably just make a pizza, because everyone loves pizza, maybe along the lines of a pizza and prosecco party, that way everyone can choose their own topping and Jesus can show off some mad skills, which I'm assuming he still has.










My Last Meal
There's too much to choose from, poutine with foie gras gravy? the most delicious burger with the world's best fries and vanilla milkshake? or steak with fries, salad, and chocolate profiteroles with a great glass of red wine for dessert?
OR
Starter:
Poutine with foie gras gravy

THEN
the most delicious burger with the world's best fries and vanilla milkshake

AND THEN
I have no idea. Never been one for desserts. I'd probably be too full anyways...

1 comment:

  1. haha I love how cheeky the deviled eggs and angel food cake are! Also, poutine with foie gras gravy IS one of the most delicious things I have EVER tasted so considered me RSVP'd to your party.

    ReplyDelete